1973
Old Katamon, Opposite 10 Hatayasim st.

About the project

The Alexander Amdur Garden & Playground is a neighborhood playground that includes paving, landscaping and play equipment. The garden was created in memory of Dr. Alexander Amdur, a veteran Jerusalemite and member of the City Council shortly after the establishment of the state (1948). New play equipment has been installed since the park’s 1973 dedication.

The donors

On the map