About the project
Beit Chinuch (Education House) is a 1,700-student public high school founded in 1939 under the auspices of the Labor Movement. Today, the school is part of the TALI educational track within Israel’s secular school system that offers non-Orthodox religious education and programming. The Jerusalem Foundation undertook a major renovation project at the school in 1987, carrying out facade and landscaping improvements, creating a technology center, computer laboratory and vocational workshops. In 2004, it upgraded the computer infrastructure and supported curriculum development and an after school learning center.