1991
Talpiot, 8 Beitar st.

About the project

The Masorti High School is a co-educational, public high school affiliated with the Masorti (Conservative) Movement. The school was established under the auspices of the Alliance Israelite Universelle, an organization founded in Paris in 1860 to help poor and oppressed Jews around the world, and named in honor of Jules Braunschweig. The school has approximately 600 students from all over the city. The Jerusalem Foundation created a physics laboratory and has supported the purchase of computers and books for the school library.

The donors

On the map

Related Projects