1975
Mekor Baruch, 6 Reshit Chochma st.

About the project

The Jerusalem Foundation helped establish a dental clinic in the Mekor Baruch neighborhood in 1975 to provide dental service at a nominal charge to those who could not afford to visit private dentists. The clinic was operated by Ezrat Cholim Amimit, a free medical center established in 1936 as a religious charitable trust to serve underprivileged Orthodox families. The Foundation later supported the purchase and installation of additional dental units (chairs and equipment).

The donors

On the map