1975
City Center, 14 Agron st.

About the project

The Sisters of the Rosary Convent & Catholic School was built over a 50-year period beginning in 1887. The convent includes an orphanage for approximately 20 girls, for which the Jerusalem Foundation has periodically provided support for the purchase of equipment. The convent belongs to the Order of the Sisters of the Rosary, which operates another school in Beit Hanina, a clinic in the Old City and a boys’ orphanage in Ein Kerem.

The donors

On the map